Is it Important Getting my Banner Hemmed?
If you are in the business industry, you are not so far from the concept of advertising. Advertising is one of the most crucial aspects of having a business. Business owners turn to digital marketing such as advertising through social media or radio, and also the traditional printed advertising. This includes signage, indoor/outdoor signs, billboards, vinyl vehicle wraps, banners, and many more. When you do the latter, it is always a good choice. Printed advertising, like banners, is an effective way to advertise.
Banners are affordable and effective. They continue to be relevant and helpful with the right designs and strategies. However,
Advantages of Hemmed Banners
Most people hang their customized banners with bungee cables as they are one of the easiest and fastest ways.
- Hemmed banners are stronger than that of the regular banners as they are less likely to
be tornapart whether intentionally or unintentionally (strong wind, rain, etc.)
- The edges of the banner are double-thick and won’t easily get torn off
- The grommets bite into double layers of vinyl which creates a much stronger grip; weak banners get torn apart easily by the grommets
- The banner is more dimensionally stable and won’t crumple or curl as they will look straighter and sturdier
- The hems are not sewed, they are wielded by heat which means it is hard for the hems to be ruined
When it comes to finishing your banner, you’re going to want it to last longer when it’s time to display it. There are other kinds of ways in finishing your banner but hemming is definitely your first option when you want your banner to be strong as it advertises your business.
If you have questions or comments about hemming banners, please submit your message below or you can contact us today!